January 8th, 2021
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
The StoryBrush website is operated by Elastic Wit Technologies Pty Ltd (“EWT”), an Australian registered corporation (ACN 169 469 630). The StoryBrush website collects, holds and uses personal information as part of its development and operational programs.
Our website collects the following personal information:
· Your email address - when provided to join our mailing list or participate in our surveys. We will only use this information to provide you with updates about our platform or seek further details from you regarding information you may have provided in a survey.
· Web analytics – when you access our website, certain information is collected for analytics purposes, including:
· Your IP address – We use this information to track unique visitors to our site, as well as to determine country of origin
· Browser and device information – We use this information to ensure our website functions properly on various devices, and determine which devices and browsers to design for in the future
· Date and time when pages are accessed – We use this information to analyse traffic patterns and monitor the load requirements of our web servers
This information will be collected in the form of server logs, database files and email records on servers operated by EWT.
We do not collect any sensitive information.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such cases. we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Your Personal Information may only be disclosed where required or authorised by law.
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us via email@example.com.
Elastic Wit Technologies Pty Ltd will not charge any fee for your access request, but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
It is important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.